Here they are all polished and shined up and ready for a visit. You’re all invited to pop over and visit and get to know these new quilt bloggers better. There are fun prizes to be won on our host’s blogs so don’t delay as there are only 4 days to enter.
Meet some of my fellow Blooming Quilters this week by clicking on their link which will take you directly to their post for this hop.
- Jennifer @Inquiring Quilter You can find out that Jennifer is a list-maker and a planner and discover why and how she chose the name of her blog plus see some fantastic projects she’s done. We are talking major inspiration here. Plus you will want to pop back each day but especially on Wednesday for a little wait loss.
- Fi at living cloth Find out what the word cloth means in her blog name. Fi also shows us her first quilt she ever made and a fun improve tree mini quilt that I just have to make and maybe you will want to make one too.
- Laura at Slice of Pi Quilts This young mom of two boys is not going to let her stash gather dust. She designs quilt patterns and completed 34 quilts last year. Now that’s some serious sewing partly made possible by a desire to set goals and achieve them. Oh, my, I do need some of her energy. But don’t worry, she will leave you with a tip on how you, too, can not only manage to get something done but also achieve some lofty goals.
- Bobbi at Snowy Days Quilting It’s a good thing that Bobbi loves snow since she lives in Montana. She shows us some of her quilts that she’s designed and tells us to spin our seams to make them lie flat. Well, I’ve tried and not been successful at spinning seams so I’ll just have to keep practicing it.
- Amanda at Mommy’s Projects Another young mom tells us why she takes time to quilt or play with yarn. She’s got a great quilting tip that I plan to use and you might want to, too.
But that’s not all! Leanne at she can quilt introduces these new quilt bloggers
- Samantha at Aqua Paisley Studio
- Rita at Posterity Quilt Company
- Andrea at Goof’in Off Around the Block
- Emily at The Darling Dogwood
- Vivian at Quilting With Vivian
as part of
and Beth at Cooking Up Quilts introduces
as part of
You will want to visit Yvonne or Leanne or Beth to enter the BIG giveaway on their blogs.
More new quilt bloggers are coming next week with another round of giveaways.
What I Learned Today:
- I have great readers who left me some great stress relievers. Thank you all so much!
- My brother suggests that eating a half a bar of chocolate each day is healthful. I haven’t even had time or the desire to eat any lately so I can’t tell you whether that would work for me or not.
Question: What are you craving to eat or do today?
Thanks for stopping by and do come again.